2023 Author: Eric Donovan | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 05:39
Most drivers see the effects of assistance and entertainment systems on personal driving behavior. But many feel insecure when dealing with the helpers.
Two out of three drivers (65 percent) would like more instructions on how to use driver assistance systems. This is the result of a survey by TNS-Infratest on behalf of the car portal “mobile.de”. Accordingly, the majority of the motorists surveyed do not feel fit enough to deal with complex systems such as the Lane Keeping Assist, nested touchscreen menus and smartphone integration. Almost a third of the study participants (31 percent) even spoke out in favor of regular training on new assistance and entertainment systems in cars.
Almost one in five feels safe
A similar number (33 percent) stated that instruction during driving school training would be sufficient, and one in three (33 percent) considered such training to be unnecessary. A total of eight out of ten respondents stated that the increasing use of complex assistance and entertainment systems had an impact on personal driving behavior.
Less than one in five (18 percent) feel really confident in handling new vehicle features. The rest of the respondents (82 percent) rated their own affinity for technology as sufficient to nonexistent. Every third driver in the age group from 50 to 59 years (33 percent) stated that they were unsure about new vehicle features. Among the 30 to 39 year olds it was only one in ten (11 percent). 1003 participants were interviewed for the study. (dpa / tmn)
If you hurry up and have 300,000 euros left, you can order a McLaren 620R. However, the offer for the sports car is limited
For many, the coming weekend starts on Wednesday. Just as many will meet on the individual highways
The coming weekend will be extended by one or two days, depending on the state. Despite the possibility of a short vacation, the ADAC does not expect long
If drivers get upset about something, it's other drivers. That is the result of a representative survey. Cyclists follow behind
The long weekend ahead will bring motorists full roads. Especially short vacationers from seven federal states will be from Wednesday afternoon