2023 Author: Eric Donovan | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-03 21:17
The risk of traffic jams continues on the weekend from August 17th to 19th. However, the lanes to the south will no longer be so heavily used.
Heavy homecoming traffic dominates the picture on German autobahns on the weekend of August 17th to 19th. In North Rhine-Westphalia, Bremen, Lower Saxony, Saxony, Thuringia and parts of the Netherlands, the school-free period is coming to an end, so that there will be a high volume of traffic, especially in the north. In contrast, according to the ADAC, the roads to the south are easier to drive. The traffic club expects disabilities on the following routes.
• A 1 Puttgarden - Lübeck - Bremen - Cologne
• A 2 Hanover - Dortmund - Cologne
• A 3 Nuremberg - Würzburg - Frankfurt - Cologne
• A 4 Chemnitz - Erfurt - Kirchheimer Dreieck
• A 5 Basel - Karlsruhe - Frankfurt - Kassel
• A 7 Flensburg - Hamburg
• A 7 Füssen - Würzburg - Hanover - Hamburg
• A 8 Salzburg - Munich - Stuttgart - Karlsruhe
• A 9 Munich - Nuremberg - Berlin
• A 45 Aschaffenburg - Gießen - Dortmund
• A 61 Ludwigshafen - Koblenz - Mönchengladbach
• A 81 Singen - Stuttgart
• A 93 Inntaldreieck - Kufstein
• Greater Hamburg, Cologne and Munich
The journey home is also a puzzle in neighboring countries. In Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Slovenia and Croatia, all major travel routes will be affected.
If you want to avoid the traffic jam, click on the traffic jam indicator on the Autogazette before starting your journey, which shows all obstructions on German autobahns and updates every five minutes. (AG)
Those returning from vacation will have to show a lot of patience on the highways this weekend. But the way to the coastal areas is largely
The streets are still full: This weekend, too, drivers have to be prepared for permanent traffic jams when they return from their vacation
This weekend, autumn vacationers from thirteen federal states meet on the highways. If you don't want to queue up, look ahead
Holiday time is traffic jam. Drivers will feel this on their way to vacation at the weekend. According to ADAC, you have to rely on many
This weekend, many autumn vacationers will again ensure full motorways and a large number of traffic jams. In three federal states have this