2023 Author: Eric Donovan | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 15:44
On the coming weekend, the ADAC expects mostly free travel on the highways. Only the weather could cause any disturbances.
On the weekend of January 18-20, most of the major roads in Germany will remain free of traffic jams. The ADAC also hardly expects a rush on the ski slopes. However, the weather conditions could cause certain delays. Especially on Saturday there could be traffic jams and slow traffic on the following routes:
• A 3 Frankfurt - Würzburg - Nuremberg
• A 5 Frankfurt - Karlsruhe - Basel
• A 7 Würzburg - Ulm - Füssen
• A 8 Karlsruhe - Stuttgart - Munich - Salzburg
• A 9 Nuremberg - Munich
• A 93 Inntaldreieck - Kufstein
• A 95 / B 2 Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen
• A 99 Munich bypass
The journey in neighboring countries will also proceed more or less quickly. Only the entrances to the ski areas will be full.
To avoid traffic jams, click on the traffic jam indicator on the Autogazette before starting your journey, which shows all obstacles on German motorways and updates every five minutes. (AG)