2023 Author: Eric Donovan | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 15:44
In the coming weekends, numerous traffic jams will delay the journey through the republic. With Bremen and Lower Saxony, the first two federal states open the Easter travel season.
From the weekend of March 15th to 17th, the highways will be full again. While the spring break ends in Hamburg, Bremen and Lower Saxony start their Easter break. The ADAC does not expect major avalanches yet, but the following routes could - especially on Saturday - be impaired:
• Greater Hamburg
• A 1 Hamburg - Bremen - Cologne
• A 3 Frankfurt - Würzburg - Nuremberg
• A 5 Darmstadt - Karlsruhe - Basel
• A 7 Hamburg - Hanover - Würzburg - Füssen
• A 8 Karlsruhe - Stuttgart - Munich - Salzburg
• A 9 Nuremberg - Munich
• A 93 Inntaldreieck - Kufstein
• A 95 / B 2 Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen
• A 99 Munich bypass
Due to the winter temperatures, the volume of traffic will also increase in neighboring countries. The traffic club expects at least intermittent traffic jams and traffic jams, especially when traveling to and from the ski areas.
To avoid traffic jams, click on the traffic jam indicator on the Autogazette before you start your journey, which is updated every five minutes and shows all obstructions on German motorways. (AG)